Professional Tax Relief Services Backed by Tax Experts
Making the right decisions when attempting to resolve IRS and state tax problems is vital to achieving financial freedom. Because we understand how important those decisions are to you, we work only with partners that we believe can provide clients with the best services and policies.
Most companies are not immediately open about their policies, prices, and services. We believe it is important to be upfront and honest about what our partner offers, particularly since we believe that the services are far superior to others that offer similar services in the industry.
Why Choose BackTaxesHelp.com
Here are some details about the benefits offered through the BackTaxesHelp.com partner tax services:
- Free & Confidential Consultation – Your free consultation will provide you with a better understanding of the types of services available to resolve your particular tax problem. You will also receive a free quote for the recommended service(s). Our partners will give you an honest opinion of what they can do to help you and whether they believe that the services they offer will benefit you.
- No Retainer Fee Service – This ensures that clients will not be charged more money down the road after their tax problems have been resolved. You will be given a fair price that will not change.
- No Pressure Agreements – You will have 3 days to change your mind about any decision that you make while talking with one of our partnered tax specialists. We believe that it is important to provide a taxpayer with enough time to be sure about his or her decision.
- No Hidden Fees – You will receive a straightforward quote that contains no hidden fees.
- An Excellent Tax Team – This expert tax team is backed by tax attorneys, enrolled agents, CPAs, debt specialists and even an ex-IRS agent. You can rest assured that you are being in the hands of a knowledgeable tax professional who is uniquely qualified to handle your tax situation.
- Service all 50 States – This service is provided to all 50 states. Many people with tax problems have issues with both the IRS and a state taxing agency. It is important to work with a tax professional who is experienced and can help you with both.
BackTaxesHelp.com Services Offered