Amended Tax Return Help: How We Help Amend Tax Returns

offer in compromise help

If you need help amending a tax return or checking your filings to see if an amendment is a viable option for you, our partners can help.

There are many reasons to amend tax returns. If after filing your tax return you encounter any of the following issues, you may want to consider amending:

  • You have received updated W-2s or 1099 statements
  • You discover missed tax credits or tax deductions
  • The IRS has filed a substitute return for you because you failed to file on time.

Regardless of the reason, it is important to file an amended return in a timely manner in order to correct any errors as soon as you realize that you have made them.

Many individuals who owe the IRS taxes end up owing much less after filing an amended return. It is always a good idea to have a tax professional review your tax return to see if there are any missed tax credits or tax deductions, which can greatly offset the amount of taxes that you owe. You are allowed to file amendments on tax returns dating back three years, so if you find a large credit or deduction that you missed one year, there is a chance that you have missed it in returns for prior years as well.

How We Can Assist with Amended Tax Returns

Although the process of filing an amended tax return is not necessarily difficult, knowing about and understanding the various tax deductions and tax credits available will help individuals receive a far more favorable outcome. Even simple math errors or missing information from a 1099 make speaking with a tax professional a good idea, as they may be aware of additional tax deductions or tax credits that you may have overlooked the first time around.

Do you owe more taxes than you can afford to pay?

Our partners can analyze your tax return in search of missed deductions and file for an amended return to reduce the taxes you owe. If you are still unable to pay your taxes, a professional can help you determine the most appropriate payment plan or tax settlement method for your unique financial situation.

Are you being audited and expect to owe more taxes?

Tax audits go both ways. Even if the IRS is legitimately able to find an error, you may counter that error by filing an amended return with other deductions that will possibly offset that amount.

Our partnered professionals are experts at handling just about any tax problem you may have, even if an audit is involved or if you are unable to afford the amount of taxes that you owe.

Keep in mind that, more often than not, the benefits you receive from having a tax professional amend your tax return will greatly outweigh the cost of the service. Taxes are complex, which is the why there is such a wide range of tax professionals available.

Why Use Us?

We only work with A-rated BBB partners who have a proven track record. Our partnered tax team is comprised of a variety of tax professionals in different specialties who are able to assist with just about any tax problem that may arise. Our system makes it easy on our clients by saving them the trouble of searching around for different tax professionals to handle each individual tax problem. Providing customers with a one-stop shop for all of their tax needs also ensures that each problem is handled efficiently and offers the best service for the money.

Some of the benefits that we offer through our partnered service include:

  • Free & Confidential Consultation
  • No Retainer Fee Service
  • No Pressure Agreements
  • Great Refund Policy
  • No Hidden Fees
  • An Excellent Tax Team
  • Service All 50 States
  • ..more details on benefits

Our Simple Tax Resolution Process

Get A Free Tax Analysis and Quote Instantly By Calling or Using The Form


Understand How an Amended Return Can Benefit You

No Obligation!

Decide If You Want To Resolve Your Tax Issues Using Our Tax Experts

Relieve Stress!





Get Help Amending a Tax Return Today! Request Analysis and Quote Below!

Fill out the form or call 1-800-928-5035 for a FREE
& Confidential Consultation
image bottom
Tax Amount Owed:
Federal or State:
First Name:
Last Name:
Zip Code:
Primary Phone:
( )
Secondary Phone:
( )
Brief Description of Tax Problem:
image top

Privacy Sealspacer Security Seal